VLT® Soft Starter MCD 500
The compact VLT Soft Starter MCD 500 is a total motor starting solution. Current transformers measure motor current and provide feedback for adaptive control of motor ramp profiles.
Features and benefits
- Adjustable bus bars allow for both top and bottom entry (360-1600 A,160-850 kW) – Reduced installation cost and motor stress.
- Inside Delta (6-wire connection) – Smaller soft starter can be selected.
- Log menus, 99 events and trip log– eases analysis.
- Second-order thermal model –allows motors to be used
to their full potential without damage from overloading.
-Internal bypass contactors (21- 215 A – 7.5-110 kW)
saves space & wiring, low heat dissipation when running,
eliminates external fans.
- Auto reset – reduces downtime.
- Auto-start/stop clock – application flexibility
- Compact size, amongst the smallest in their class
saves space in installation.